General Manager - Key Account Sales Representative (Miami)
Following our successful launch in the Miami Area, we are in hyper-growth mode and are currently looking for a confident, energetic local to help fuel our penetration into the market. We are a well funded, hungry team changing a $240-Billion-dollar industry that is ripe for innovation.
As the General Manager and Key Account Sales Rep of Provi, you will be selling our product to Bars, Restaurants and Entertainment venues, showcasing the immense value of an open alcohol ordering marketplace.
A successful team member is a self-starter who is results-oriented and has a passion for building new relationships. We’re looking for a hustler who can manage their own time, makes their own rules and is willing to close a sale no matter the time of day or day of the week.
You should apply for this job if you’ve worked:
- As a beer, wine or spirits Key Account, On-Premise sales rep for a distributor.
- Beer, wine, or spirits brand ambassador - with a tremendous book of business
- You can sell "change," being empathetic and persuasive.
What We’re Looking For:
- You must be able to sell into the largest bars and restaurants in the area. You have the contacts and relationships to procure meetings and the ability to sell in a new process.
- A network of relationships across suppliers, distributors, and sales reps. In addition, you have connections that range from buyers and beverage managers all the way up to Senior Leadership and Ownership who have decision-making ability.
- Proven track record of selling goods or technology solutions (Savvy with technical solutions with the ability to relate and teach to all levels of technical competence).
- Hospitality, Event Planning and Adult Beverage experience is a plus.
- Independent self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Area resident with reliable transportation
- Energetic, hungry, passionate about technology and being a part of a rapidly-growing small company.
- Excellent written + verbal communication.
- You and your calendar are best friends. Time-management is a top priority.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Pitching our product to cold and warm leads whether in-person, via email, or while you’re having a night out.
- Prospect leads in the Metropolitan Area
- Manage your own sales pipeline
- Develop relationships with bars/restaurants in the market
- Training customers on how to use the platform and place orders
- Working with Customer Success in the Chicago market to help onboard new accounts.
Provi is offering a base salary of $60 - $70k + uncapped commission. We offer health and dental benefits, as well as a generous vacation package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Sales to bars & restaurants: 5 years (Preferred)